How Does BeGometta Work?
Whats up guys, here at Gometta we came up with an idea that will let you order customized gloves. We've all heard of Nikeid and Miadidas, well this will be the same idea but with Gometta gloves.
Here is how this idea will work. We will be offering the opportunity to make custom designed gloves.
- Once you have a design idea ready and are committed to it, you will let us know so we can send you an invoice. After you pay the initial $35 to commit to your purchase, we will put your design on the “Active BeGometta” section of the website up for a week so that other people can see it. If they like it, they will be able to "commit to buy" also.
- How does this help you ask? Well due to production costs, single gloves will cost more than a larger order of the same design.
ex. You want to make your customized glove but only need one pair. You will pay $20 above regular price for that one pair, but if other people like your design they will be able to add to your order and that will make the gloves less expensive for everyone who orders them.Price List
- 1-2 pairs - $20 added on to regular price
- 3-5 pairs - $10 added on to regular price
- 6-9 pairs - Regular Price
- 10+ pairs - design creator will only have to pay initial $35, remaining balance will be waived.
Production time will be around 3-4 weeks which is why we will only ask for the $35 initial payment to "commit to buy", once the gloves are ready to ship, we would send you the invoice of the remaining balance for your order. Once you pay the remaining balance, we would ship the gloves to you.
If you have any questions please ask, we will be more than happy to try and help you understand the process.
Thank you and lets start creating!!!
Send us your ideas to: